Views: 358 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-14 Origin: Site
A sugarcane harvester is a machine that helps you harvest and partially process your sugarcane crop. It cuts the cane from the roots, then removes the top, cuts the cane into small pieces and stacks them in the wagon, doing all the work that should be done when harvesting.
What is the product description for the sugarcane harvester?
What are the advantages of sugarcane harvester?
What should we do if I encounter problems during the use of the sugarcane harvester?
The sugarcane harvester adopts a segmented design, which can simultaneously complete support, branching, cutting, root cutting, feeding, conveying cutting, impurity separation and loading during sugarcane harvesting. It has the advantages of less auxiliary work and high operating efficiency. Single-row sugarcane and small double-row "double-height" sugarcane can be harvested over 1.1 meters, and have the characteristics of low hybridization rate, small loss, high germination rate, and high operating efficiency in the coming year.
1. sugarcane harvester harvests cleanly, lays neatly, and can be laid or stacked;
2. sugarcane harvester can quickly harvest sugarcane, corn stalk, rice, beans, barley and other crops in paddy fields and dry land;
3. sugarcane harvester never stoops when harvesting, it can be used by men, women and children. Change the corresponding knives, install the upper and lower pallets and safety guards, and can also harvest shrubs, pastures, reeds and tea garden branches and trim the flowerbeds.
4. The sugarcane harvester is suitable for large and small fields and mud fields such as plains, hills, terraced fields and triangular fields;
5. The sugarcane harvester can harvest 0.7-1.2 mu per hour, with a service life of more than 5 years;
6. sugarcane harvester is easy to operate and easy to maintain.
The auger on the header is piled up and blocked: the crop is too short and the feeding amount is too small, so that the crops slip on the header and cannot be fed, causing congestion. At this time, the stubble should be reduced as much as possible and the feeding amount should be increased; When the crops cannot be effectively laid and cause blockage, the reel should be moved back, but not touching the header auger; damage to the cutter assist plate can also cause the header to block, and the cutter assist should be repaired or replaced in time. Board transportation; blockage caused by too much feeding can be reduced by reducing the cutting width, appropriately increasing the cutting stubble, and reducing the walking speed; when the header bottom plate is deformed, the header bottom plate should be corrected in time, otherwise it will It is easy to cause blockage of the header.
The header cannot be lowered or the header is lowered too fast: the header cannot be lowered because the opening pressure of the hydraulic lock in the multi-way valve is too high, and the inner spring of the hydraulic lock should be adjusted to reduce the opening pressure. The reason that the header descends too fast is because the throttle plate clearance in the multi-way valve is too large, and the throttle plate clearance should be adjusted smaller.
After reading, do you have a deeper understanding of sugarcane harvester? For further information, please contact FM World Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.